Friday, June 10, 2011

Starbuzz Shisha

Starbuzz shi sha is by far the best in quality and taste. The only problem is that it's also by far the most expensive. I do treat myself once in a while, though, because Starbuzz has the most great tasting and unique hookah tobacco flavors around. Starbuzz shisha either comes in metal tins of 100g or 250g. As always, I recommend Three Kings charcoal. Enjoy! Im sure you will, Starbuzz has yet to be beat..

Here are my top 5 flavors from Starbuzz:
1) Code 69
2) Blue Mist
3) Sour Apple
4) Pink
5) Winterfresh



Right now South Smoke is offering buy 6 get 1 free with 100g and 250g Starbuzz shisha!

6 comments:

  1. Hookah smokers it is recommended to use Three Kings Charcoal, these are very easy to light and will have your hookah smoking in less than 25 seconds and will last for up to an hour. Sahara - hookahs' provide branded charcoal like akhla, three kings, and dragon etc.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please keep on posting about This topic. I want to know more details about it. Anyway, I have read some of posts in your blog here. And all of them are very informative. Thanks for sharing.
    Hookah

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a good your blog and good Information about Hookah Tobacco Flavors so
    I always ready to read your blog
    For more details visit us Hookah Tobacco Flavors

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a good your blog and good Information about Hookah Tobacco Flavors so I always ready to read your blog For more details visit us Hookah Tobacco Flavors

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really appreciate your blog and have gained so much neede information. A sincere thanks to you.



    Starbuzz Tobacco Blue Mist

    ReplyDelete