Monday, June 13, 2011

Hydro Herbal Shisha

Hey everyone! Today I went to the local tobacco store on campus and I decided to try out some tobacco free shisha so I got a box of Hydro Herbal Molasses shisha, which is an herbal mix of the finest organic herbs and flavoring and has no tobacco, nicotine or tar. I recommend smoking with a smaller hookah, probably 24 inches or smaller using one charcoal. 40mm Three Kings charcoals worked great for me. I still like flavored tobacco better to be honest but Hydro Herbal shisha still smoked and tasted great and highly recommended for smokers who want an alternative to smoking a hookah without the nicotine that you get with flavored tobacco. Overall I highly recommend at least trying this, plus it isn't too expensive. Just try not to overheat it ;)

1 comment: